- Contains an indispensable overview of the course, and an introduction to what to expect from the exam.
- Addresses the most frequently asked questions in a way that is most useful and manageable for the student.
- Provides best advice on how to tackle the concepts and areas identified in the Principal Assessor’s Report as the most problematic for students.
- Features an easy reference glossary containing clear descriptions of all the most important terms.
BrightRED Revision books:
- Are full colour, attractive and engaging, displaying a clean and completely modern design.
- Address all the essential arrangement material, which is arranged in easily digestible topics, runs in a logical order and is contained in double page spreads, to make revision manageable.
- Have been developed specifically to appeal to 16- and 17-year old learners: to be sophisticated in approach, while being accessible enough to be a benefit for all students.
Chemistry in Society
Chemical Changes and Structure
There are currently no reviews for this title.
Why not write a review for this book yourself?
Don't forget to include the book title and as many details as you can about the book.
E-mail the details of this book to a friend