BrightRED: Learn to Learn
- Published: April 2012
- ISBN: 978-1-906736-30-9
- Pages: 96
Add to basket
- A practical text to support learners through the entire study process – an essential companion to secondary education!
- Crucial advice on learning styles helps students formulate the most effective personal study strategies right from the outset.
- Filled with practical tasks, self-evaluation exercises and games to personalise the learning process and develop study techniques.
- Specifically designed to support students to develop extremely effective study techniques and achieve real success in their SQA exams and beyond!
The Review, Remember, Recall approach is explained in full and allows students to take charge of their learning and formulate successful revision and exam preparation plans.
Task exercises to develop study and self-evaluation techniques.
Look out for...! friendly tips to show how to adopt the best approaches to study and identify each learners preferred learning styles.
Study Support activities involve the learner’s family and friends in their learning process, providing invaluable support, even if they are unfamiliar with the subject material.
About the Author
There are currently no audio files, please check back soon.
1. What is study?
2. Thinking and intelligence styles
3. Learning styles
4. How do I study?
8. Exam techniques
There are currently no reviews for this title.
Why not write a review for this book yourself?
Don't forget to include the book title and as many details as you can about the book.
E-mail a Friend
E-mail the details of this book to a friend